Thursday, May 28, 2015

NeithR's Pixel Journey - Depth Experiment

Experimenting depth using color. I did this experiment for 70 minutes, including the too-failed one that I deleted. I am still not good on using depth.

Depth Test 1 using Tiles
Depth Test 1 using Tiles
Depth Test 2 using Tiles
Depth Test 2 using Tiles
Depth Test 3 using Bullets
Depth Test 3 using Bullets
After examining a lot of reference, I decided to use the color to set the depth. I also used the darker color to make it look farther. After that, I tested using the girl I made several days ago to test the depth. I am planning to do this experiment again in future, especially I will need it if I am going to make a game again which in the past I didn't use it which made my game background looked duller.

No comments:

Post a Comment