Thursday, December 24, 2015

Splitted Released Games into Experimental Games

I have been making games each month to participate in 1GAM. Looking back at my past games, there were games that were intended to be played for public and there were games for experiment (and also for catching up with deadline). I have been feeling in past months that they should be splitted as they will present overall quality of games.

For this, I finally made a new tab Experimental Games to store only games I made for experiment. I have relabeled some games that were only for experiments and removed it from Released Games tab. The games that were I really spent the time for them and really intended to be played for public stay in Released Games tab. 

No comments:

Post a Comment