Thursday, August 18, 2016

Starting a New Game Project... Again

Had to start a new game project again... As much I love my Kaki Kelin game project, I must change the priority for some reason. Also if I rush Kaki Kelin, it will be ended up as plain game. The good part is that I will reused some code I use in Kaki Kelin into this new game project so I can cut some times needed to finish the project.

I haven't decided what will be the title of this new game project. Some of the game mechanism of this new game project will be inspired from my old game, Kissy Square, while Kaki Kelin game mechanism was inspired from my old game, Runny Square. There will be bouncing up and down, and moving foward, but there it won't be kissing other square.

Title Mock-up
Title Mock-up
Level Selection Mock-up
Level Selection Mock-up
Achievement Mock-up
Achievement Mock-up
In the next progress, I hope I can show the gameplay as animated gif. From bouncing up/down, moving forward, and finishing a level.

No comments:

Post a Comment