Monday, October 12, 2015

A Little Hello in October 2015

Hello.

It's been a while I didn't post much in this month and previous month. I was still busy for preparation for graduation. The graduation will be this month and I hope it will be the last.


I have been so busy that I can't concentrate to improve my art and gamedev skill. I miss them a lot. There are a lot of things that I haven't tried yet. I feel a bit dull sometimes for not doing them in a long time.

Also, I just activated Stencyl Indie and PlayCanvas Pro this month which I purchased from Humble Bundle in previous month (I forgot which month). I wanted to activate it later but it will be expired this month. I have a year of Stencyl Indie and 3 months of PlayCanvas. I don't have experience on using them so I am planning to experiment with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment