Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Dungeon Platformer Tileset - Progress: 16x16

After doing KaKiKelin 16x16 tiles, it turned out that I liked the result so I resized the dungeon tileset from 32x32 pixels to 16x16 pixels. I have also changed the tileset name from "Castle" to "Dungeon". The next challenge was choosing the color to make the tiles pop more, remaking the tiles to fit the 16x16 tiles, background tiles, and more that I forgot.

16x16 Tiles First Time Test
16x16 Tiles First Time Test
Pillar and Background Test
Pillar and Background Test
Limited Space Test
Limited Space Test
Vertical Platformer Test
Vertical Platformer Test
For the next update, I will try to add more background object like the pillar and banners. Also, I will make the webs into more background tiles type since I chose the wrong color for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment